City of London, London
£40000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + excellent package
10 months ago
IAM Specialist (Java/J2EE) - Financial Services
IAM Specialist is urgently required by a global FinTech. The successful candidate will come from a programmer/developer background with specialisation in Java or J2EE.
This is a very exciting opportunity for technology driven individuals who are seeking a move into the cyber space working with a well-respected team at forefront of development within the Identity & Access Management space.
- Work in a dynamic environment with a talented team, influencing and building the next generation IAM technology stack.
- Contribute to IAM Projects and implementation tracks from design to production operationalization.
- Be part of the IAM solution delivery team, projects related to Sailpoint and PAM.
- Liaise with number of IT and business stakeholders and conduct design workshops and deliver the development meeting the business needs
- Design, implement, deploy code and execute build processes
- Integrations with different type of applications both in-house and cloud based.
- Gained exceptional experience as a solid hands-on programmer/developer with specialisation in Java and J2EE. Bean Shell.
- Keen desire to work in Cybersecurity areas such as Identity and Access Management
- Strong inter-personnel, analytical & communication skills
- Experience in IT Security and thereby able to demonstrate a high level of technical ability in implementation and design of the solutions
- Database: SQL (Strong SQL Skills)
- Experience with LDAP and AD
- Experience with Unix Systems (Solaris, AIX, Linux)
- Experience with web technologies: XML, SPML, SOAP, REST, HTML, Web and Application Servers.
- Masters' degree in Cybersecurity or computer science or a related discipline is desired
If you have the relevant skills and would like to hear full details - please forward your cv for an immediate review.
firstname.lastname@example.org / 0203 828 6967
IAM Specialist (Java/J2EE) - Fintech