City of London, London
£100000 - £110000 per annum + Package
about 1 year ago
Head of QA - London, Automation, Software, Testing
A global forex brokerage are currently looking for a Head of Quality Assurance to deliver high quality software products across the company. You will directly be working with technology managers and stakeholders to define and implement testing strategy and process across the business.
A key aspect of this role will be introducing and governing an automated test framework for system integration and regression testing. This role is key to the business as your domain will stretch across their global infrastructure.
As the successful candidate you will come from a background of extensive QA experience and executing test within an agile software development environment. They will be looking for someone that has the ability to liaise with Project Managers, Developers and Senior Stakeholders throughout the business.
- Extensive QA experience including manual and automated testing methods
- Performance and load testing
- Introducing a test automation framework
- Financial/Trading Platform experience
- Experience around security testing web applications
- Prior experience to dealing with teams across multiple geographical locations
Your new employer is one of the world leaders with Forex Trading. With offices located worldwide they are a global company looking to scale up their operations within their London office.