City of London, London
£70000 - £75000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Head of Procurement
Head of Procurement or Head of Vendor Management is required to set up a new procurement and vendor relationship function from scratch.
The business are a major Lloyds Market specialist Insurance firm working. They are currently undergoing a significant strategic and operational transformation covering the whole business including massive employee growth in London
As part of this transformation the business are seeking a Procurement Lead or Procurement Manager who is experienced in vendor management. Currently there is no procurement or vendor management function so you will be responsible for creating this from scratch. This will cover procurement, vendor management and interaction, regulation and reporting and contract negotiation of £20million worth in new contracts.
You should have exceptional diplomatic skills, both in working with external vendors as well as internal senior stakeholders.
- Experience managing and leading procurement functions
- Experience negotiating multi million pounds worth of contracts
- Good diplomatic and relationship skills with internal stakeholders and vendors
- Ability to work autonomously
What is in it for you?
- Ability to create something from scratch and build a new department and procurement function
- Act as the head of procurement for a significant specialist insurance business going through a major strategic transformation
- Opportunity to step from a manager or lead position into a head of capacity
- Hybrid working environment
- One of the best office views in London
This is a unique opportunity so please apply or reach out to myself for more info Alex: firstname.lastname@example.org