City of London, London
£180000.00 - £200000.00 per annum + Package
8 months ago
Head of IT - Europe & APAC
Europe, APAC, FX, Regulatory Compliance, ITIL, Technology Roadmaps, Strategy
Head of Regional IT is needed for an international bank in London. Our client are looking for someone looking to make the next step in their career, being responsible for all technology oversight and point of contact for Europe and APAC.
This role will cover all aspects of IT. This includes management of change budgets, cyber security, application support teams, trade FX support teams etc. You will be representing the department at a C level and therefore need the gravitas to deal with business leaders.
You will be building and managing technology teams locally, whilst also matrix managing a global team (circa 130 people). As a team you are responsible for driving technology forward and providing data insights alongside continued IT support.
For this we will need a dynamic character that is driven by implementing best practice standards, has an up to date understanding of technology but also understands the business side and the regulatory compliance of working within a global bank.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Regional IT leadership experience (banking)
- Driving forward key IT regulatory initiatives
- Developing a leadership strategy across multiple locations
- Regulatory requirements for various global regions (Ideally APAC)
- Management of large scale IT Teams
- Implementing ITIL best practice standards
- Keeping close to technology. You will be expected to lead support teams locally.
Please reach out for further detail directly. Please note the role will require international travel when required.