£100000.00 - £120000.00 per annum
4 months ago
Head of Enterprise Architecture - Insurance Market - Permanent - London/Remote
Head of Enterprise Architecture is urgently sought by a prestigious insurer who are continuing their transformation and uptake of Technology. As a lead, you will be able to demonstrate a breadth of experience across various technical disciplines and you will have the business knowledge to work with Senior stakeholders and design appropriate solutions fit for their needs. Working directly for the UK CIO you will be integral ensuring future roadmaps and designs are efficient and effective and in line with the company's strategy. Your core technical knowledge will mean you are an SME and can act as the liaison between IT and the Business. You will be working with various IT Teams and Business teams including Security, Change and Transformation, HR and Procurement.
*Candidates will need to have previous Insurance sector experience, specifically Lloyds Markets preferred.
This is a fantastic role for someone seeking a jump in their career and be a part of transforming how the business views and uses technology.
- Support the business in continuing the improvement of IT which will lead to further growth
- Work closely with various IT and business teams to design appropriate solutions to meet core needs
- Act as a Technology SME - Architecture background and act in a Thought leadership capacity
- Manage multiple projects and prioritise accordingly
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Technology stack - o/s, Databases, Security etc
- Understanding of Web Applications
- Previous upgrade and migration project experience
- Multi-discipline architecture - infrastructure, security, data
- Agile and Waterfall delivery
- Keep up to date with emerging technology and trends
If you have the relevant skills and experience, please send your profile for an immediate review.
Head of Enterprise Architecture - Lloyds Insurance Market - Permanent - London/Remote