£800 - £1000 per day
11 months ago
Head of Data
Head of Data is immediately required for a Fintech Start Up company based in London. They are looking for an experienced individual to take full ownership over their data products, strategy and solutions. This will initially be a 6 month contract as you lead data innovation throughout the company.
As the Head of Data you will be implementing their data vision through the creation of POCs and case studies that help innovate the business and your own devised strategy. You will manage and develop a team of existing data scientists, engineers and visualization experts as you drive forward the creation their product and further functions.
It will be down to you to identify and create data products as well an ensuring that data is presented in the best deemed manner. Data governance and compliance will also fall under your remit.
- Strong experience in managing teams and products
- Vast knowledge and proven background around the ownership of data products
- Experience around Machine Learning with knowledge of inference models
- Ideally Deep Learning Platform knowledge such as TensorFlow
- Launch experience of complex analytic models
- Retail sector experience would be desirable
The company itself are a highly backed Start Up. They will be looking for people that have experience or comfortable working in a highly dynamic, ever changing environment that is highly Agile.