£130000.00 - £140000.00 per annum + Package
6 months ago
Head of Data - Hadoop, Cassandra, Architecture
Head of Data is needed for a large scale consultancy group. You will be leading their data function whilst possesing an in depth experience around big data architecture and implementation. The client itself offer consultancy advise and technical leadership to the world's leading financial services clients, offering bespoke IT solutions.
As the Head of Data you will be leading the design and implementation of big data solutions. You will be focused on full implementation from initial concepts to architecture and implementation. For this you will need strong experience with Big Data tools such as Hadoop, Spark, HDFS and Hive.
As one of the senior members of the team, you will need to be client facing. As they are a consultancy, you will be expected to be able to meet end clients and win business through providing technical solutions.
- Strong exposure to Big Data (Ideally Hadoop)
- Experience with NoSQL databases (Cassandra, MongoDB etc.)
- Experience with integration of data from multiple sources
- Full SDLC exposure
- Lead/Management experience would be preferable
- Keen interest in technology with a broad skill set