Head of Compliance ¦ Hampshire ¦ Law Firm
Head of Compliance is needed for a highly regarded Professional Services Firm to ensure that the firm is keeping in line with the risk & compliance strategy, as well as delivering the compliance & legal risk issues training for all employees of the Firm when needed.
This is a permanent position offering you up to £55,000 p/a. The firm operates a hybrid working model, a company policy of only 2 days per week in the Southampton office & 3 days per week working from home.
Working alongside the DPO & ensuring that the firms compliance strategy is being met
- Assisting the fee earners when necessary with legal compliance & risks, along with providing training on the firms compliance & risk strategy
- Making sure all necessary requirements for SRA training is in accordance with the compliance team, that new SRA changes are recognised & included in the training provided for the firm
- Recognising compliance & risk issues that surface from client assessment, cooperating with the Marketing department to accomplish this
- Working closely with the IT team to ensure the technology use is meeting the Firms compliance strategy
- Previous compliance experience at a managerial level, ideally within legal services
- Previous exposure managing a team as well as the ability to take charge & work independently
- Strong, clear, concise communication skills & data processing skills
- Adequate knowledge with Microsoft applications
- Up to date knowledge of latest training methods & materials as there is an element of internal compliance training required for this role
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Jophina Kottam on 020 3828 6966 / firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the role further.