£20000 - £45000 per annum
7 months ago
Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Sector: Technology/Fintech
- Salary: £20,000-£45,000 OTE
- Location: City of London
Pioneer Search are hiring! Are you looking to kick start your career as a Recruitment Consultant? Then take a look at Pioneer Search. With a market leading commission structure and competitive salaries, we can offer you a fast-tracked career path and the ability to work on some of the biggest accounts in the industry!
Who are Pioneer? Our Directors, Mark Warburton and Tom Vincent, set up Pioneer Search 5 years ago. Their objective? To deliver a consultative recruitment experience for candidates within IT and clients within Financial Services. Since then, Pioneer has grown and evolved into an £8m per year turnover company who recruit for Big Blue Chips, banks, insurance companies and European electronics companies.
Two markets: Electronic Engineering - Technology & Change. Within the teams, our experienced Consultants focus on different areas including Software Development, Infrastructure & Cloud, BI & Big Data, Embedded, Electronics and Agile & Change.
As a Graduate Recruitment Consultant at Pioneer you must have a keen interest in technology and the drive to develop new business as well as grow existing clients. We are looking for ambitious individuals who are ready to hit the ground running and build a long-term career in recruitment with us!
Spearheaded from our London HQ in brand new offices at Blackfriars, with a 180 degree view of London, you will work in prestigious offices and be provided with excellent training.
What does a day in the life of a Graduate Recruitment Consultant look like?
- Using all forms of social media to source candidates and clients
- Headhunting and talking to prospective candidates
- Face-to-face interviews with candidates
- Business Development & Marketing
- Sales and negotiating
What are we looking for in you as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant?
- Strong depth of character with a sales personality
- Excellent written & verbal English
- Solid academics with A Levels or a Degree
- Polished and well turned out
- Hard working and aspirational people
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary (depending on exp.)
- Leading commission scheme paying up to 30% of what you generate
- Mentoring, coaching, training by the business owners and management
- A career in amazing offices working with generally pretty cool people
What do we offer to our Graduate Recruitment Consultants?
- Monthly incentives and dining at London's top restaurants
- A Christmas & Summer party with 2018 set to be the biggest yet!
- Team nights out go-carting, pool nights, cocktail making lessons, in-door golf to name but a few
- Full benefits including half price cinema tickets, season ticket loan, 12% off Apple store, taste card, free iPhone mobile insurance.
Pioneer are hiring across all areas of the business! So, if you are more/less experienced still get in touch. We are currently recruiting for the following positions;
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Graduate Recruitment Consultant
- Recruitment Consultant
- Delivery Recruitment Consultant
- 360 Recruitment Consultant
- Junior Recruitment Account Manager
- Research Consultant
- Entry Level Recruitment consultant