City of London, London
£22000 - £25000 per annum + Benefits & Uncapped Commission
19 days ago
- Sector: Technology
- Salary: £22,000 - £45,000 OTE
- Location: City of London
Are you looking to utilise your current sales experience and make the move into the lucrative position of a Recruitment Consultant? Are you eager to earn big money, win clients and succeed in the City?
What's in it for you?
- Starting salary of £22,000-£25,000 (depending on exp.)
- Leading commission scheme paying up to 30% of what you generate
- Mentoring, coaching, training by the business owners and management
- A career in amazing offices working with generally pretty cool people
What we offer to our Graduate Recruitment Consultant
- 28 days holiday
- Charity day off
- Phone insurance
- 30% commission
- Christmas and new year off
- Relaxed work environment and company culture
- Beer fridge
- Dress down and early finish Fridays
- Monthly drinks
- Quarterly high achievers in top London bars and restaurants
- Company Christmas break abroad (this year we're off to Barcelona)
As a Graduate Recruitment Consultant at Pioneer you must have a keen interest in technology and the drive to develop new business as well as grow existing clients. We are looking for ambitious individuals who are ready to hit the ground running and build a long-term career in recruitment with us!
Who are Pioneer? Mark Warburton set up Pioneer Search 7 years ago. His objective? To deliver a consultative recruitment experience for candidates within IT and clients within Financial Services. Since then, Pioneer has grown and evolved into an £8m per year turnover company who recruit for Big Blue Chips, banks, insurance companies and European electronics companies.
Five markets: Electronic Engineering - Technology - Change - Data Science - Cyber Security. Within the last year we have grown from two specialist teams to five. Our experienced Consultants focus on different areas including Software Development, Infrastructure & Cloud, BI & Big Data, Embedded, Data Science, Electronics and Agile & Change and are trusted to have autonomy over their own desks.
Day in the life of a Graduate Recruitment Consultant?
- Using all forms of social media to source candidates and clients
- Headhunting and talking to prospective candidates
- Face-to-face interviews with candidates
- Business Development & Marketing
- Sales and negotiating
What we look for in you as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant?
- Strong depth of character with a sales personality
- Excellent written & verbal English
- Solid academics with A-Levels or a Degree
- Polished and well turned out
- Hard working and aspirational people