City of London, London
£20000 - £35000 per annum + Commission
21 days ago
Graduate Recruitment Account Manager-Technology
- Based: Blackfriars, EC4V 4EG
- Sector: Technology
- Salary: £20,000-£35,000 OTE
We are a boutique Technology, Change, Electronics Engineering, Cyber Security and Data Science Recruitment Consultancy and as a Graduate Recruitment Account Manager, your main focus will be placing IT professionals across all levels into our many existing clients!
What do we offer to our Account Managers?
- Monthly and Quarterly incentives and dining at London's top restaurants
- A Christmas & Summer party- For Summer 2019 we started the day with a privtae cinema screenng, followed by a day at the races. For Christmas, we are off to Barcelona!
- Team nights out Go-Karting, Pool Nights, Cocktail Making Lessons, In-Door Golf to name but a few
- Full benefits including half price cinema tickets, season ticket loan, 12% off Apple Store, Taste Card, free IPhone mobile insurance
What's in it for you?
- Starting salary of £20,000-£25,000 (depending on experience)
- Structured Career path and Team Leading/Management Opportunities
- Leading commission scheme paying up to 30% of what you generate
- Mentoring, coaching, training by the business owners and management
- A career in amazing offices working with generally pretty cool people
Built upon successes from the past 25 years, Mark Warburton set up Pioneer Search 7 years ago to deliver a market leading and truly consultative recruitment experience. Spearheaded from our London HQ in brand new offices at Blackfriars, with a 180 degree view of London, you will work in prestigious offices and be provided with excellent training.
What does a day in the life of a Graduate Recruitment Account Manager at Pioneer look like?
- Utilising all forms of Social Media to attract top quality candidates!
- Headhunting and talking to prospective candidates
- Some Business Development & Marketing
- Client Management
- Sales and Negotiating
What are we looking for in you as a Graduate Recruitment Account Manager?
- Strong depth of character with a sales personality
- Excellent written & verbal English
- Solid academics with A Levels or a Degree