City of London, London
£20000 - £30000 per annum + Commission
about 1 year ago
Graduate Recruitment Account Manager-Technology
- Based: Blackfriars, EC4V 4EG
- Sector: Technology
- Salary: £20,000-£45,000 OTE
What do we offer to our Graduate Recruitment Consultants?
- Monthly and Quarterly incentives and dining at London's top restaurants
- A Christmas & Summer party- For our Summer party we had a lovely day at Ascot and for Christmas went to Amsterdam!
- Team nights out Go-Karting, Pool Nights, Cocktail Making Lessons, In-Door Golf to name but a few
- Full benefits including half price cinema tickets, season ticket loan, 12% off Apple Store, Taste Card, free IPhone mobile insurance
What's in it for you?
- Competitive Basic Salary
- Structured Career path and Team Leading/Management Opportunities
- Leading commission scheme paying up to 30% of what you generate
- Mentoring, coaching, training by the business owners and management
- A career in amazing offices working with generally pretty cool people
We are a boutique Technology & Change and Electronics Engineering Recruitment Consultancy and as a Graduate Recruitment Account Manager, your main focus will be placing IT professionals across all levels into our many existing clients!
Built upon successes from the past 25 years, the business leaders set up Pioneer Search 6 years ago to deliver a market leading and truly consultative recruitment experience. Spearheaded from our London HQ in brand new offices at Blackfriars, with a 180 degree view of London, you will work in prestigious offices and be provided with excellent training.
What does a day in the life of a Graduate Recruitment Account Manager at Pioneer look like?
- Utilising all forms of Social Media to attract top quality candidates!
- Headhunting and talking to prospective candidates
- Some Business Development & Marketing
- Client Management
- Sales and Negotiating
What are we looking for in you as a Graduate Recruitment Account Manager?
- Proven Recruitment/Sales experience, with any IT or Financial Services experience beneficial
- Strong depth of character with a sales personality
- Excellent written & verbal English
- Solid academics with A Levels or a Degree