City of London, London
£65000 - £90000 per annum + Package
3 months ago
Google Cloud Engineer - Data, DevOps, Development, Data Science
Google Cloud Engineer is urgently needed for a Consultancy based in London. They are working with a large portfolio of clients that are migrating into GCP and therefore need experienced Cloud Engineers continue their technical workload.
The company themselves are a management consultancy that pride themselves in Digital Transformation projects. You would be working directly in their Google Cloud Platform division, assisting a long list of illustrious clients.
The basis of the role is going to require previous experience with GCP. This will need to be at least 6 months within a commercial environment. If you have helped migrate to GCP that will be a massive plus, along with any certifications to support your cloud experience.
We are looking for an array of candidates to help fill out this new division. They are now a certified Google partner and so would like to see people that have come from Development, Data Engineering, Architecture, DevOps amongst others.
As a consultancy they have a variety of technology stacks that. A few are outlined below:
- Java 8+
- MVC, JDBC and RESTful
- Knowledge of JVM, its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds
- Building tools such as Ant, Maven and Gradle
- Using a range of technologies and libraries in the Java ecosystem.
- Various MVCs, understanding the difference between them, and when one makes more sense than another. E.g. Backbone.js, Angular.js, React.js, Vue.js, Node.js.
- Pushing business logic into browser rather than server.
- Image authoring tools.
- SEO principles and developing compliant applications.
- .NET Web Framework
- .NET Core