City of London, London
£75000.00 - £85000.00 per annum
2 months ago
Full-Stack Java Developer
A candidate for this position must have got working experience in IT organisation as a technologist who has evolved from a strong background in hands-on software development:
- 5+ years of experience with UI development using as many as possible below technologies:
- React.js, Node.js, Angular, GraphQL,
- Bootstrap or other Web component library,
- TypeScript or Flow,
- Sass, CSS Modules, CSS-in-JS, PostCSS,
- Experience with automated testing frameworks such as Selenium, Cypress and Puppeteer,
- Knowledge of SANS/CEW Top 25 and OWASP Top 10,
- Experience writing semantic and accessible code meeting WCAG AA,
- Experience working closely with UX, Design and QA,
- Experience developing and maintaining component libraries,
- Familiarity with modern design tools such as Sketch and InVision.
- Demonstrable experience contributing to back-end applications using JVM languages (Java/Scala/Kotlin) - the backend stack is developed using Java 11.
- Demonstrable experience developing Spring Boot based micro services.
- OOO/OOD concepts and design patterns, modularization, functional decomposition.
- SOLID principles.
- Working in any of: Scrum, Agile, XP, Kanban or Lean Software Development environment.
- Getting things done with 'Done Done' attitude.
If interested please reply with an updated CV to Shilpa@pioneer-search.com or call 0203 828 6957