Tunbridge Wells, Kent
£50000.00 - £60000 per annum
25 days ago
Full Stack Developer SQL - SSIS, SSRS, TSQL, .Net, Visual Studio, Microsoft, Sharepoint
Pioneer Search are currently working closely with a prestigious Wealth/Asset Management Organisation in London/Tunbridge Wells who are actively hiring for Full Stack developers with strong experience using SQL. The successful candidate will be joining our clients IT function that are running an agile/scrum team split between offices in London and Tunbridge Wells. We are looking for an experienced Full Stack Developer with good experience on Microsoft technologies such as .Net, VS and Sharepoint, but with a specific focus on SQL Engineering.
This is a permanent opportunity for a highly skilled developer to join a business focussed company, with a big focus on delivery and an agile working methodology.
- 5+ years' as a developer, ideally Full stack and Microsoft focussed.
- Strong Communication skills will be required.
- Must have the ability to liaise with senior members of staff, senior stakeholders and developers based in other offices.
- Experience within Financial Services would be preferred.
- Software; analysis, design and implementation
- SQL database administration and performance tuning
- Experience with SQL Database Engineering and ideally some knowledge of SSIS, SSRS and TSQL.
- Experience with Microsoft programming languages such as .Net and Visual Studio.
- C# experience.
- WCF and Web technologies experience.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Customisation
- SharePoint Experience
- Experience with SimCorp Coric would be beneficial
Candidates can either be based in London and Tunbridge Wells and may be requested to travel to the other office on occasions as the development is split between both offices.