£50000.00 - £60000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Full Stack Developer - .Net, Visual Studio, C#, SQL, Sharepoint, Microsoft.
Pioneer Search are currently working closely with a prestigious Financial Organisation in London/Kent who are actively hiring for Full Stack developers with strong experience using .Net. The successful candidate will be joining our clients IT function that are running an agile/scrum team split between offices in London and Kent. We are looking for an experienced Full Stack Developer with good experience on Microsoft technologies such as .Net, VS and Sharepoint, but with a specific focus on .Net.
This is a permanent opportunity for a highly skilled developer to join a business focussed company, with a big focus on delivery and an agile working methodology.
- 5+ years' experience as a developer
- Strong Communication Skills
- Ability to understand business processes ideally within Financial Services
A high level of technical proficiency is required including:
- Software; analysis, design and implementation
- Strong Microsoft technologies experience including ASP.net, Visual Studio and TFS. C#
- WCF experience
- SQL Database experience. Including the use of SSIS, SSRS and TSQL
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Customisation
- SharePoint Experience
- SQL Analytical Services experience
- Experience with SimCorp Coric would be beneficial
- 15% non-contributory pension scheme
- Private medical cover
- Annual health screening
- Gym subsidy
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Cycle2work scheme