£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
2 months ago
EUC/End User Computing Engineer is required for a major in-sourcing program where Infrastructure is being brought back in-house from an MSP/Vendor. The successful candidate will join an Enterprise Environment with over 5,000 users based across 15+ countries.
As an EUC Engineer / Citrix Support Analyst / Citrix Engineer you will be looking for a new environment to deliver a best of breed service and solutions in a complex business. Working for a global multibillion Insurance company the business has a range of users that work in Underwriting, Actuarial, Shared Services, Claims and the Executive board members, all of which you will support their digital desktop experience.
The successful candidate will have a proven background across:
- Enterprise Citrix Farm, Citrix Cloud, Citrix Workspace, VAVD
- Hands-on XenApp and VDI administration
- O365, MS AD, Group Policy on multi-domains
- Windows Server and Active Directory
- PowerShell Scripting
- Supporting users in large domains with users into the thousands
What's in it for you?
- You will join an entirely new team of UK Infrastructures Engineers with 25 new colleagues in the UK
- Join a highly profitable company at a time of great technology change and innovation
- You will join an immediate team of 3 Engineers in the UK and report into the Global Head of EUC
- If you are not from the Insurance industry, enjoy the rick benefits on offers such as 17% bonus, 10% Pension, Family Healthcare to name but a few
- Hybrid working with 2 days office based in an iconic London tower in the City of London
You do not need to have Financial Services / Insurance experience to apply for this role, so if you are an experienced Citrix Engineer looking for a fresh challenge, no longer want to work for a MSP/Vendor and you would like to receive a great base salary and leading benefits please connect with me.
**The client is proud to be an equal opportunity employer so applications from any background are welcome**
Please contact Nadya Nyagolova on 0203 828 6967 / email@example.com