W1siziisimnvbxbpbgvkx3rozw1lx2fzc2v0cy9qaw9uzwvyifnlyxjjac9qcgcvymfubmvylwzpcnn0lmpwzyjdxq

Live Vacancies

ETL Support Analyst

  • Location

    City of London, London

  • Sector:

    Business Intelligence & Big Data

  • Job type:

    Permanent

  • Salary:

    £45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + Package

  • Contact:

    Oliver Mutch

  • Contact email:

    Oliver@pioneer-search.com

  • Job ref:

    BBBH2721_1579861760

  • Published:

    8 months ago

  • Expiry date:

    2020-01-31

  • Consultant:

    #

ETL Support Analyst - Informatica, Data, ETL, Oracle, SQL, Investment Management

Global Investment Management firm in London is urgently looking for an Application Support Analyst that is highly focused around Informatica products. You will be joining their Production Services Team dealing with Asset Risk Control, Data Platforms and various Data Integration projects.

This role will be 80% support that is primarily utilising the ETL Informatica toolset that is based around their Oracle relational database. The other 20% is looking to be spread across Business Analysis and process improvement tasks.

As with any support role there will be out of hours support on a rota basis that is non negotiable.

Key Skills:

  • ETL support experience for an enterprise datawarehouse
  • Debugging and performance tuning of ETL process and SQL queries
  • Data modelling and logical/physical database design
  • Strong experience around ETL informatica tools (TalenD, Pentaho)
  • PL/SQL

For this role you are going to ideally need a background within an Institutional Fund Management company so that you have a prior understanding of the data you will be handling.