City of London, London
£75000.00 - £100000.00 per annum + £6k travel & great package
about 1 month ago
Enterprise Security Architect - FinTech
CISSP, SABSA, TOGAF, Network Security, Cloud Security, AWS Security, Application Security
Senior Security Architect with a broad range of technical expertise from network security to application security & emerging tech (Cloud / DevSecOps) is urgently required by a global technology organisation based in the City of London.
My client is at the forefront of development within the cyber space and is actively seeking a technical security architect to provide overall direction and leadership for security architecture and technology.
The position is still very delivery focused and the successful candidate will take lead in the delivery of a range of projects.
- End-to-end security architecture for a range of complex and exciting projects focused around; network security, application security, IAM, cloud security & DevSecOps
- Developing and/or carrying out the strategic direction of security projects to enable execution of the information security strategy
- Serving as a Cybersecurity expert to contribute to the definition of overall IT architecture.
- Evaluating and assessing risk as part of lifecycle management
- Significant Cybersecurity, Architecture and Design experience in Networks, Data Centre Systems, and Cloud Infrastructure and Platforms (IaaS security, PaaS security)
- Strong working experience with the following security technologies: Firewalls, Intrusion Detection/Prevention Systems, Vulnerability Scanning, WAF, Wireless LAN, NAC, DLP, DDoS Mitigation, WAN security, SIEM, Content Filtering, Cloud Security gateways, Secure Proxies, SSL crypto solutions
- Preferred certifications include: CISSP, OpenStack Certification, TOGAF, SABSA
If you have the relevant skills or would like to hear further details around the role/client- please forward your profile for an immediate review.