City of London, London
£75000 - £100000.00 per annum + excellent package
3 months ago
Enterprise Security Architect
TOGAF / SABSA / AWS / Azure / GCP / CCSP / CCSK
Looking for a new challenge, or the opportunity to work on more complex security projects with a range of FTSE 100/250 clients?
My client is a leading innovation & transformation management consultancy - specifically seeking to hire a senior security architect to lead/contribute on a range of security transformation programmes.
The successful candidate will come from a core consultancy background, with a proven record of defining and implementing complex cloud security strategies for an array of clients.
- Define and implement Security Strategy and Architecture Roadmap for a range of both public and private sector clients
- Demonstrated experience in successfully shaping and implementing security programmes - focused around cloud security, network security & assurance.
- Assess a range of clients on their current controls and build pragmatic and actionable roadmaps for improvement
- Identify and manage insider incidents and risky behaviours through the use of SIEM tools and behavioural analytics
- Proven record as a Security Architect - on an implementation project responsible for defining the end-to-end security architecture
- Extensive security assurance and governance experience
- Leading teams of architects and developers to deliver leading edge solutions in identity management, network & infrastructure protection, security monitoring etc to defend against some of the most advanced threats and capable threat actors.
- TOGAF or SABSA certified is preferred