£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + Package
7 months ago
I'm currently working with a Financial Services client in Dundee that are a looking for a .Net developer to work on their greenfield technology platform. For this you will be working on development projects as well as providing support for existing applications.
As the ideal candidate you will be a full stack Microsoft developer that has experience in both web and database domains. You will be active within their full SDLC, working with all parts of the business to deliver high standard documentation and technical work.
As an individual we are looking for someone that wants to drive forward high standards around technical design, alongside a proactive mindset.
- Engaging in all phases of the software development life cycle
- Design and develop solutions based on .Net, C# and SQL
- Understand and deliver to functional and non-functional tech requirements
- Promote best practice around Microsoft technologies
- Work on Rest API testing
Key Skills Required:
- 2+ Years .Net experience
- SQL Server 2012+
- Database modelling
- SSRS & SSIS
- Automated API Testing experience (SOAP UI)
- Restful/WCF web services