City of London, London
£65000.00 - £75000.00 per annum + Excellent package
8 months ago
Digital Workplace Engineer - Leading Services Company
Currently working with a leading services organisation, who are seeking an experienced and highly personable Digital Workplace Engineer to join their London team.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and extremely reputable company to help shape the Digital Workplace and End User Computing technology standards.
- Be responsible for BAU delivery of our clients' Digital Workplace Infrastructure Engineering Services
- Be involved in the design and delivery of IAG tools within an Identity and access management (IAM) Framework
- Utilise extensive SCCM, Active Directory and Group Policies knowledge to provide a faultless service across all domains
- Participation and contribution to major incident recovery
- Solid commercial experience with Citrix XenApp/ XenDesktop
- Experience with desktop hardware and deploying windows applications (SCCM)
- A proven track record creating and maintaining Windows configuration standards or builds
- Highly personable with excellent communication skills
If you have the relevant skills or would like to hear further details around the role/client- please forward your profile for an immediate review.
Nathan@pioneer-search.com / 0203 828 6956