£50000 - £85000 per annum + Bonus & Benefits
5 months ago
Pioneer Search has been engaged to recruit multiple Digital Transformation Consultants for a global management consultancy with an exceptional reputation for innovation. You will have the opportunity to work with various internal teams and support them in delivering digital solutions to support complex business challenges.
You will take the lead in designing digital services that will be in line with their strategy. You must have the ability to work with clients and understand their Digital Strategy to ensure that you design products/services that can help support their strategy. You will come from a Consulting background with a proven history of designing successful Digital Solutions.
As a Digital Transformation Consultant, you will:
- Define projects effectively to address client issues - defining engagement model, project approach, tasks, deliverables etc.
- Set out expectations including quality and speed relating to project outputs
- Work with clients to define the approach to projects/challenges
- Communicate and influence clients on the best direction
- Conduct effective customer research
- Lead workshops / innovation activities
- Be able to present your digital solutions to senior management/board level
- Build strong professional relationships with key clients
- Identify behaviours that ensure effective project execution and be able to coach and mentor teams around these behaviours
The successful appointee will have:
- Demonstrate core experience around planning, design and Digital Transformation
- Strong consulting experience - working with external clients and have the ability to influence and manage expectations
- Knowledge of Agile principles and techniques
- Time Management skills, showcasing an ability to work on multiple client requirements and split time effectively
- The ability to challenge all aspects of the project and question each stage of the project
- Excellent communication skills and be able to present to a wide audience
- The ability to manage differences in opinion and foster collaboration
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are interested in working for one of the most reputable consulting firms in the world, please forward your profile for an immediate review.