£50000 - £60000 per annum + Package
6 months ago
DevOps Engineer - AWS, Docker, Ansible, Jenkins
DevOps engineer is required for a global Investment Management firm based in the heart of London. You will be providing the automation skills to help them drive their Continuous Delivery model and help maintain their end to end technical stack.
As the successful candidate you will be managing their continuous integration operations. The core technologies used by the development teams revolve around Java, Python and AWS so any experience around these would be beneficial. You will be managing tools such as Nexus, Jenkins and SonarQube as well as their application and development environments.
You will be based across both physical and cloud environments enabling their move towards Continuous Delivery, therefore working with Infrastructure and Development teams extensively. With the right experience you will be helping to facilitate technical roadmaps in their upgrade work.
Key Skills Required:
- In depth knowledge of Amazon services (EC2, EBS, ELB, Cloud Formation)
- Knowledge around latest DevOps practices
- Experience around containerisation (Docker)
- Automated software configuration (Ansible, Puppet, Chef)
- Continuous Integration tools (Jenkins, Maven, Nexus)
- Strong scripting skills (Bash or Python)
- Experience around deployment in public cloud
Please submit your CV for review or contact myself directly at firstname.lastname@example.org