Up to £90000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
Developer/Architect - Lead. Java, AWS, Big Data
Our client who are a huge financial services organization, headquartered in London are urgently hiring for Developer/Solution Architect with Java, Cloud and Big Data experience for an exciting role with their team who are working within Capital Markets and Trade Surveillance.
- Core Java development experience.
- Designing solution architecture for financial systems.
- Agile experience: Jira, Scrum or Kanban.
- Experience implementing cloud solutions: AWS, Azure or GCP.
- Experience designing CI/CD solutions.
- Knowledge of testing: Integration Testing, TDD/BDD.
- Knowledge of SQL and using BI tools for Data Analysis. Excel, Tableau etc.
- Experience with Big data
- Ideally would have experience within Banking, Trading or Capital markets. Experience working on Market/Trade Surveillance platforms would be ideal.
- Real-time/Low Latency programming
- Experience creating Proof of Concepts
This position would be suited to anybody with a core java background as a hands on developer who is also able to design architecture or an architect who likes to remain hands on with development.
This is a standalone position within the team, it is a senior customer facing position but there is no management of development teams. It would be suited to somebody who is client/customer facing but does not want to be bogged down in day to day management of technical teams.
Java, Python, Agile, CI/CD, Architecture, AWS, Azure, GCP, TDD/BDD, SQL. Financial Trading, Capital Markets & Trade Surveillance.