£55000 - £65000 per annum
5 months ago
Developer in Test - Java, Spring, QA, AWS, Cucumber, API Testing, Automation
Pioneer Search are currently working closely with a real market leader in the digital security industry. Our client, who have a real global presence, are looking to hire a Developer in Test into their team in London to work on the build and testing of their internal cyber security platform. The Successful candidate will be hired to improve the volume of automated tests within their platform and will be involved in performance and security testing. Candidates will be expected to have solid programming and coding experience on Java as well as having the mindset of a QA professional.
- Improve the volume of automated tests within the internal platform.
- Undertake a key role in Performance, Security and API testing.
- You will be releasing code every two weeks as part of a cross functional Scrum team.
- Good coding experience with Java and Spring.
- Understanding of Automation Testing, experience with Cucumber framework is ideal.
- Experience writing automated tests for Restful API's.
- The platform is hosted on AWS so basic knowledge of cloud platforms will be required.
- Some exposure to tools such as Maven, Java Eclipse and frameworks such as Junit.
- Ability to liaise with senior stakeholders on a technical and non-technical level.
- Experience with Integration and Penetration testing.
- Knowledge of SQL databases.
- Experience with CI tools (Bamboo, Jenkins etc)
- The ability to pick up new concepts and technologies.