Desktop Support Engineer - 3 Month Rolling Contract - Inside IR35 £225-250
Desktop Support Engineer is required for a speciality Insurance company thats extremely fast-growing with exceptional success rate within less than 10 years of starting up. This role will be based in the City of London & office based.
You will be a professional Desktop Supporting engineer with at least 3 years experience in providing IT support. An individual with a positive Can do attitude who will be providing 1st/2nd line desktop & system support services across a range of European offices. Some of your duties will involve
-General IT administration activities including joiners, movers & leavers process
-Supporting all daily used communication tools such as WebEx, Teams, O365, AV & telephone.
-Regularly reporting back to the IT team of any feedback, ensuring effective handover of incidents
Skills & Experience
- Experience desktop supporting/IT supporting for a financial service or insurance company.
- Good knowledge of O365, Windows 10, MS Office, AD & Exchange Online
- Experience & knowledge with TeamViewer, MimeCast. Scripting knowledge would be desirable
- Strong understanding & knowledge of DHGCP, DNS & Group policy
Whats in it for you
- Working for a leading Insurance business thats expected to grow even further than it already has
- The chance to excel to the best of your potential
- Ability to showcase your experience & skills & apply it to a rewarding role
If you are a motivated individual with a extreme passion in what you do then please reach out