£40000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
4 months ago
Database Administrator - Legal - Permanent - Northampton/Remote
Database Administrator is required for a major UK Professional Services / Legal Practice on a permanent basis to deliver administration and management of database systems.
Our client is deeply proud of their heritage of organic growth within the industry, with 2021 being a record year and achieving accolades for best employer and diversity across their UK wide presence. Their historic roots date back to the mid-1800s and have an outstanding reputation in the industry.
- Database administration
- Performance management
- System architecture design
- Configuration and dunning
- Database security
- Infrastructure and network administration
- Application support and analysis
- SSRS / SSIS Reports
- Technical Documentation
- Patch Maintenance
- Extensive SQL server experience
- Strong Azure experience
- Database Administration / Tuning / Management / Security / Reporting
- Server client computing
- Reporting and query tools
- Ability to work two days a week in Northampton
To be considered for this role please apply with an up-to-date copy of your CV asap.
Database Administrator - Law - Permanent - Northampton/Remote