£45000.00 - £85000.00 per annum
17 days ago
Data Scientist - Healthcare Analytics
Data Scientist is required to join an award-winning organisation who are providing ground-breaking data analytics and solutions for the UK's Covid-19 response. Series B funding is now secured due to impressive growth within the company and a high demand to build a unique analytics product to support the NHS with its longer term vaccine programme.
Apply now if you are excited by the prospect of working in a fast-paced and extremely dynamic environment where communication and collaboration is key.
- Use Machine Learning to develop new approaches, predictive models and insightful visualisation
- Develop processes and tools to measure quality and effectiveness of data use over time and improve upon it
- Identify and assess valuable data sources which could add value to products and client projects
- Collaborate with leadership to identify key new product initiatives to drive growth
- PhD in relevant field or 3 years' experience in a Data Science role
- Experience building predictive and explainable models
- Natural mathematical and statistical ability
- Clear communicator and ability to present technical ideas and solutions
- Excited by collaboration and the giving and receiving of constructive feedback
This company has a huge demand for talented individuals to join and is looking for new hires to start ASAP