City of London, London
£70000 - £95000 per annum + excellent package
8 months ago
Data Privacy Consultant - Management Consultancy Experience Preferred
Senior Data Privacy professional with a proven track record delivering projects focused on data protection and privacy is urgently required by a global innovation & transformation consultancy looking to expand their Data Privacy team.
The successful candidate will come from a consultancy background.
This is a highly exciting opportunity to join a growing & very dynamic Data Privacy team - leading on a range of complex data privacy projects for a range of FTSE 100/250 clients.
- Assessing data privacy compliance against the relevant legislative frameworks
- Designing and implementing data protection and privacy programs to achieve compliance
- Creating, testing and implementing new business strategies to take advantage of the legislation
- Conducting Privacy Impact Assessments & Third-party assessments
- Data governance and discovery tool implementation
- Deploying processes and tools to help detect and prevent privacy breaches
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in IT, Law or relevant field that demonstrates your interest in the data protection and privacy domain
- Management / Big 4 Consultancy is preferred
- Proven experience with relevant data protection and privacy laws and regulations (e.g. CCPA, EU GDPR, Privacy Shield)
- The ability to efficiently understand client organizations and their business model and to tailor relevant processes to privacy requirements
- To communicate effectively with different stakeholders (e.g. business, legal, IT, security) about data protection and privacy matters