City of London, London
£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + Package
23 days ago
Data Engineer - SQL Server, PowerBi, Data Mining, Finance
Global financial institute based in London are looking for a Data Engineer to join their expanding technology team. With the business changing it's IT rapidly, they are adding vast funding into current and future Data driven landscapes.
As a technically astute individual you would be working closely with a Data Architect on design patterns and mining delivery solutions as they migrate existing relational databases (ETL) into a new data warehouse and data lake. Data visibility is key to the business so knowledge and configuration of visualisation tools is essential.
Your daily responsibilities will initially be around Data Mining, providing technical solutions to the business and working on new strategic advances. From here you will have the opportunity to grow and develop big data skills within a small but efficient team.
Key Skills & Experience:
- 2+ years delivering data driven solutions (mining, pipelines etc)
- Strong SQL Server
- Agile delivery frameworks
- Dealing with build processes that support data transformation and structures
- Financial services experience (ideally in a clearing house)
- Big Data builds and commercial exposure
- Metadata Management tools
Please reach out for further details