£45000.00 - £85000.00 per annum
14 days ago
Data Engineer - Healthcare Analytics
Data Engineer is required to join an award-winning organisation who are providing ground-breaking data analytics and solutions for the UK's Covid-19 response. Series B funding is now secured due to impressive growth within the company and a high demand to build a unique analytics product to support the NHS with its longer term vaccine programme.
Apply now if you are excited by the prospect of working in a fast-paced and extremely dynamic environment where communication and collaboration is key.
- Identify and assess valuable data sources, choose the right technology and design innovative ways to expose data to clients and add value to projects
- Work closely with clients and create high quality code to bring important insights and address their toughest problems
- Collaborate with leadership to identify key new product initiatives to drive growth
- Advanced degree in relevant field or 2 years' experience in a Data Engineering role
- Python, SQL and cloud services (Pyspark experience is a bonus)
- Clear communicator and ability to present technical ideas and solutions
- Excited by collaboration and the giving and receiving of constructive feedback
This company has a huge demand for talented individuals to join and is looking for new hires to start ASAP