£85000 - £95000 per annum + Package
8 months ago
Data Architect - NoSQL, Hadoop, Qlikview, R, Python
Data Architect is required for a global financial services company in central London. As one of their Senior Data Architects you will be looking to lead the design and delivery of their current data architecture models and provide solutions moving forward.
You will be contributing to the IT Strategy and Architecture group by developing, promoting and leading their enterprise level architecture principles, standards and roadmaps. You will be expected to be hands on technically and the design authority for the entire data architecture domain. Therefore, a proven track record as a Data Architect in an Enterprise level business is needed.
You will need to show hands on experience in designing and delivering Data Warehouse solutions, ideally you background for this will include experience with relational and NoSQL (ideally Hadoop) databases. As well as being hands on you will need a strong knowledge around Data Quality and Data Governance tools.
This is a truly global company that are growing and changing rapidly. They have a number of major IT projects currently in progress that you will be pivotal in. Data is core to their business and plays a vital role in providing innovative solutions to maximise business potential.
- Proven experience in with enterprise level data warehouses
- A strong background in creating conceptual, logical and physical data models
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases
- Experience around data acquisition tools (Ideally Informatica)
- Reporting and dashboard tools (Qlikview)
- Data modelling
- Knowledge of Graph Databases
- Data governance
- Delivering in waterfall and agile frameworks
- TOGAF certified
- Data Analysis tools experience (R/Python/SAS)