City of London, London
£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + Package
6 months ago
Data Analyst - SQL, Qlikview, Relational Databases
Data Analyst is required to join a global forex brokerage organization. They're looking for someone to join at pivotal time as they scale up their IT team. You will be working on a variety of systems, providing documentation and reporting solutions.
Our client is looking for an experienced Data Analyst to join their team and implement best practice technical documentation for an Enterprise Data Framework programme. The successful candidate will be able to document, and catalogue SQL based programming techniques currently used by the development team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Documenting, communicating & maintaining effective technical processes for various systems
- Writing and querying complex SQL code
- Reverse engineering large sets of data
- Accelerating & improving the effectiveness of their reporting requirements
- Modify existing software to ensure end user needs are met
The successful candidate will:
- Have strong SQL writing & code querying experience
- Understand relational databases
- Experience in reporting tools (Ideally Qlikview)
- Have a background within the Financial Services
- Have a strong background in Systems Documentation & Reverse Engineering
- Have experience working with large data sets & manipulating this data through programming
- Have an understanding of other programming languages (E.G. Java, HTML, C#)
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Data Analyst to make real change within a global organisation.
If you have the relevant skills, please apply accordingly for an immediate review of your CV