City of London, London
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
5 months ago
Pioneer Search has been engaged to recruit an exciting Data Analyst opportunity at a prestigious investment management firm in London.
This role is focused on real estate investment funds and will face off to stakeholders in Front Office, whilst ensuring that strategic partners maintain adherence to data quality standards across the platform.
The successful appointees will be required to:
- Monitor data patterns that follow the group operational framework to ensure data consistency and integrity
- Ensure data uploads from third party sources are achieved in a timely manner and exceptions are eliminated before committing data to the platform
- Identify and resolve minor bug fixes with data automation
- Propose rules to improve or eradicate data issues, working closely with relevant internal and external stakeholders
- Take ownership of queries raised by Front Office and assist in their resolution
- Help Systems Analysts with ad-hoc reporting or data analysis
- Liaise with Business Analysts on various project initiatives
Candidates should have:
- Highly IT literate with advanced Excel skills (Pivot Tables / Advanced formulas etc.)
- Ability to identify gaps in data, missing files, and any incorrect data
- Strong experience of dealing with stakeholders to request and chase for data required for reporting
- Prior experience of data operations (essential) with a background in real estate data (highly beneficial)
- Understanding of business intelligence and visualisation tools would be advantageous
- Clear communication skills and can demonstrate an ability to think laterally
If you would like to find out more about this exciting opportunity, get in touch or please apply with your CV today!