£85000 - £90000 per annum + Package
16 days ago
Lead Data Analyst - Fintech, Data Solutions, Modelling, Analytics
Lead Data Analyst is needed for a well-funded FinTech software house based in London. They are currently in the process of building out a cloud native platform that is looking to disrupt the entire banking industry.
Their aim is to build a truly cloud native that is entirely automated in AWS. It will take on the Legacy technology debt many banks have and lead to systematic and fundamental changes to the banks and financial services sector.
As their Lead Data Analyst, you'll help with creation and management of the product backlog, gathering requirements and refining into the development teams, actively supporting with cross team dependency solutioning around their newly formed data team.
You will be acting in an SME position, therefore, we are looking for someone with a strong background in data analytics and providing data solutions, ideally in a digital delivery environment.
- Shared ownership of their entire data model with Product Owner
- Modelling data requirements across all data product areas and sources
- Produce supporting journey artefacts
- Create data flow maps and visualisations of the data which can be easily understood by technical and product teams
- Previous experience as a data solutions specialist
- Having mixed experience from both business and technical perspectives.
- Strong experience of managing data for analytics use cases
- Worked collaboratively with Business Analysts/Product Owners
- Any Business Analyst experience would be highly beneficial