City of London, London
£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + Package
3 months ago
Data Analyst - SQL, Qlikview, FX
Data Analyst is urgently required to join a leading global forex brokerage in London. They're looking for someone to join at a pivotal time as they scale up their IT function. You will be working on a variety of systems, providing documentation and reporting solutions throughout the business.
Our client is looking for a Data Analyst to join their team and implement best practice, technical documentation for an Enterprise Data Framework programme. The successful candidate will be able to document, and catalogue SQL based programming techniques currently used by the development team.
While it is not essential, any background within the investment management/FX trading sector would be a desirable. We are looking for someone who can demonstrate that they whilst being technically strong, they are passionate about their work and would thrive at the opportunity to step up and own all analytical processes.
Responsibilities will include:
- Documenting, communicating & maintaining effective technical processes for various systems
- Writing and querying complex SQL code
- Reverse engineering large sets of data
- Accelerating & improving the effectiveness of their reporting requirements
- Modify existing software to ensure end user needs are met
The successful candidate will:
- Have strong SQL writing & code querying experience
- Understand relational databases
- Have a background within the Financial Services
- Have a strong background in Systems Documentation & Reverse Engineering
- Have experience working with large data sets & manipulating this data through programming
- Have an understanding of other programming languages (E.G. Java, HTML, C#)
If you have the relevant skills, please apply accordingly for an immediate review of your CV