City of London, London
£80000.00 - £95000.00 per annum + excellent package
7 months ago
Cybersecurity GRC Lead - Financial Services
Governance Risk & Compliance Lead is urgently required by a global FinTech. The successful candidate will have a proven record of shaping and delivering programmes to reduce the volume of security policy violations within enterprise organisations.
My client is at the forefront of technology development, with cyber security at the core of all IT advancements and provide excellent internal career opportunities.
- Design and execute new programmes with the core objective of reducing the volume of security policy violations
- Supporting an improved understanding of the Cybersecurity Risk posture
- Working with multiple data sources to identify the root causes of security policy violations including security findings and vulnerabilities found in production and pre-production environments
- Perform cyber risk assessment and risk analysis and provide recommendations to mitigate issues drawing upon all data points
- Support in the delivery of appropriate high-quality reporting to Governance bodies as required
- Significant experience in a technology focused governance, risk and compliance function or ability to demonstrate transferable skills
- Significant technology delivery experience - familiar with varied delivery models (Agile, Dev/Ops, Waterfall etc) and alignment with Cybersecurity activity / capabilities.
- Proven ability to design and build new Cybersecurity risk management programmes
- Must be a self starter with excellent communication skills; both writtem and verbal
- Experience in line management of both direct and indirect reports
- Experience working in a global organisation with the need to deliver to regional or regulatory requirements
- CISP, CISSP, CISMA, CRICS, CISA qualifications desirable
If you have the relevant skills or would like to hear further details around the role/client- please forward your profile for an immediate review.
firstname.lastname@example.org / 0203 828 6967
GRC Risk Management Lead - Financial Services