City of London, London
£35000 - £65000.00 per annum + excellent package
9 days ago
Cyber Incident Response Consultant - All Levels Considered
Cyber security consultant/analyst is urgently required by a leading management consultancy to join their highly experienced and capable cyber practice.
You will be provided the opportunity to work within a development focused environment, gaining hands on experience working with the latest technology, while also being supported to gain relevant external certifications.
- Assist in 1st responder activities to contain cyber security incidents
- Perform malware analysis
- Perform further incident response, investigations and containment activities across cloud based and on premises Linux/Unix, Windows and Mac estates.
- Collect and analyse intrusion detection system alerts, firewall logs, network traffic logs and host system logs.
- Advising clients on the current threat landscape and the near threat horizon.
- Recognised qualifications or experience in Computer Science / Information Security
- CCIM, GCIH, CRIA or similar certifications is essential
- SC Cleared is preference
- Proven understanding of the Cyber Kill Chain, MITRE ATT&CK and other information security defence and intelligence frameworks
- Strong understanding of enterprise grade technical security controls and defence in depth practices
- Experience of collecting logs from and utilising HIDS, IDS/IPS systems, SIEMs, AD controllers and firewalls
- Ability to correlate events from various sources to create incident timelines
- Experience in blue / purple team engagements is desirable
Cyber Incident Response Consultant