City of London, London
£50000 - £80000 per annum + excellent package
over 1 year ago
Cyber Defence Analyst - FinTech
Cyber Defence Analyst with core experience around IDS/IPS, Endpoint Security and SIEM platforms is urgently by a Global Fintech. The successful candidate will also have strong incident response experience.
This is an excellent opportunity for a true cyber security enthusiast to develop their career working within a global organisation at the forefront of development within the cyber space.
- Identify cybersecurity threats and confidently perform analysis of anomalies across networks
- Monitor Cybersecurity alerts though the use of a Security Information and Event Manager (SIEM) to triage, mitigate and escalate issues
- Coordinate the initial work-flow and response for different case types with both internal and external teams
- Work closely with operational support staff to ensure they are actively engaged in potential security threats and concerns
- Providing round-the-clock support for our global security operations centre.
- Analysts work a 12-hour shift pattern, including holidays and weekends - so commitment is everything here
- Strong working knowledge of malware in its varying forms, common delivery mechanisms, and common mitigation steps
- Ability to convey security concepts related cybersecurity events to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience with IDS/IPS, Endpoint protection, Network Security, WAF, Sandboxing and analysis toolsets.
- Experience operating and administrating Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) platforms
- A solid foundational understanding of TCP/IP and networks to include packet analysis, firewalls, routers, and ACLs
If you have the relevant skills and would like to hear full details - please forward for an immediate review.
email@example.com / 0203 828 6967
Cyber Defence Analyst - Fintech