£45000 - £50000 per annum
5 months ago
CTO Analyst / Project Support Analyst / PMO Support
A leading Financial Services organisation based in Central London are looking to recruit an Analyst with up to 3 years experience in Change Management to work within the Chief Technology Office on a permanent basis to support with administrative tasks and PMO related project support activity.
The client's happy to consider those from an IT PMO / Project Administration / Project Support background - the key to the role is a strong understanding of technology side of change rather than business change.
The role is an excellent opportunity for a junior change professional with a desire to see this role as a springboard to progress to the next stage of their career. Fantastic opportunity to work within the Chief Technology Office and learn from C-Suite stakeholders.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Working within the tech teams to support IT strategy
- Take notes and distribute board communications
- Help create IT marketing and communication content
- Help create regulatory and company IT information and governance
- Ad hoc project support as required
Requisite Knowledge & Experience
- Previous experience in financial services would be helpful
- High level of interest in Change and IT coupled with an enthusiasm to learn new skills
- Strong interest in technology
- Broad understanding and experience of IT departmental functions and tasks
- Knowledge of waterfall and agile delivery models is desirable