£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + 20
27 days ago
Infrastructure Engineer - Permanent - Hybrid/London
Core Infrastructure Engineer required for a major in-sourcing program where Infrastructure is being brought back in-house.
The successful candidate will join an Enterprise Environment with over 5,000 users based across 15+ countries.
- Engineering and administrative duties for VMware VCenter, Nutanix HCI, NetApp and NSX-T among other technologies
- Maintaining integrations, resolutions and incident response, operation support and change management
- Evaluate new software and hardware requirements
- On call support when required
Required knowledge and level of experience:
- Excellent experience with VMWare
- Experience or knowledge with NetApp, Nutanix and NSX-T
- Good knowledge around automation
- Familiarity with Storage Systems
- Experience supporting within an enterprise scale environment
- Experience within a global business is highly advantageous
What's in it for you?
- Join a highly profitable company at a time of great technology change and innovation
- If you are not from the Insurance industry, enjoy the rick benefits on offers such as 17% bonus, 10% Pension, Family Healthcare to name but a few
- Hybrid working with 2 days office based in an iconic London tower in the City of London