£60000 - £100000 per annum + + excellent package
5 months ago
Cloud Security Architect (Principal Level)
My client is a global management consultancy, urgently seeking to hire a well-rounded senior cloud security architect with a proven track record of leading complex engagements across a range of prestigious clients.
The successful candidate will come from a core consultancy background.
- Cloud security subject matter expert (e.g. IaaS, PaaS, SaaS) across multiple cloud providers including; Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud and on-premises data centre implementations
- Define and implement Cloud Security Strategy and Roadmap
- Initiating or influencing the development of new security architectures and compliance with architectural principles and objectives
- Review cloud technology designs, focusing on security design, network architectures, security policies and standards, cybersecurity risk frameworks & data protection, taking local and regional regulatory requirements into account (e.g. residency & privacy)
- Experience implementing and designing security controls for Amazon Web Services and Azure Cloud IaaS & PaaS services in multi-region, large enterprise environments
- Experience with reviewing and recommending security controls for SaaS products, and integrating them securely with on-premises environments where required
- Client-facing and business development skills
- Experience in defining and deploying risk management frameworks
- Desirable - Security certifications such as; TOGAF and SABSA
- Relevant security certifications within AWS, Azure or GCP.