£600 - £650 per annum
about 1 month ago
Cloud Project Manager - Azure, Infrastructure, Cloud Migration, ServiceNow
A leading Lloyd's market insurer is looking for a Cloud Project Manager to deliver a number of key infrastructure workstreams including leading a complete Azure cloud migration. As part of a company-wide IT transformation programme, this organisation will be cloud-first by the end of the project. This position will have a high level of visibility, working with a variety of business units and thus, confident and clear communication is a must.
There will be four key delivarables for the successful Project Manager. This first will be the implementation of ServiceNow as the company's new ITSM where you will work with an internal SME and the vendor for successful roll out. Secondly, you will manage the migration of the organisation's data centers into Azure Cloud Services which will also include a lift and shift of numerous applications. The work on this has not yet started, so they are looking for someone who is excited to take full ownership and direction on this workstream. Thirdly, the successful Project Manager will create the Proof of Concept for how the company's IT estate will look to end-users post-migration in Office 365. Finally, you will lead delivery on your own plan for the transformation of these virtual desktops and ensure a successful implementation throughout the business.
This contract is an initial 12 months outside IR35 with an ASAP start date.
- PM for migration of all Data Centers to Azure Cloud Services from start to finish including a lift and shift of numerous applications
- Design Proof of Concept for all End-user Computing post-migration in Microsoft Office 365
- Implementation of new cloud-based virtual desktops for entire organisation
- Delivery of new IT Service Management model
- Previous experience as project manager of cloud migrations
- Evidence designing proof of concepts and delivering cloud-based infrastructure projects
- Excellent communication skills are a must
- Knowledge of ServiceNow would be beneficial
- Lloyd's / London market insurance experience would be a significant advantage
If this is a strong fit for your profile, please contact Rick Seivewright - email@example.com / 0203 828 6957