£77000.00 - £83000.00 per annum
5 months ago
Cloud Infrastructure Engineer - Storage and Automation, DevOps, Cloud
An exciting opportunity with a leading Digital financial company in London. This leading organisation are seeking an experienced and ambitious Cloud Infrastructure Engineer to lead in the development and delivery of new Cloud Storage Solutions.
You will be an integral member of the global Storage and Backups Team with responsibility for Cloud Storage and specifically automation of certain processes. A brilliant opportunity for you to develop your career with a well renowned organisation and make an impact in the key technical direction.
- Background in core storage infrastructure engineering
- Current strength in Cloud - AWS, Azure, GCP
- Experience in design, implementation and delivery of cloud storage solutions - multiple vendors: EMC, Hitachi, Veritas etc
- Previous project work related to automating storage and backup
- Understanding of DevOps - CI/CD, Terraform
- Ability to lead on technical projects - thought leadership, strategy
*The client will be able to interview/on-board remotely until the current global situation has eased.
Please contact. me for a full discussion.