£750 - £850 per day + INSIDE IR35
2 months ago
Cloud Infrastructure Architect - GCP & Security - Contract INSIDE IR35 - 6-12 Months - London
Cloud Architect with expertise in Google Cloud Platform (GCP) and Security focus, is urgently required by a leading Digital Consultancy. You will be a lead on an exciting project, ensuring the Cloud Strategy implemented is Secure.
You will have deep technical knowledge of GCP with the ability to create complex and challenging architecture and have a core Cloud Security focus.
You will be working within a high performing team, where you will be integral to the clients Cloud security strategy.
- Lead architect for Financial Services customer - delivering GCP expertise
- Security in the Cloud
- Collaborate with Engineering teams for implementation
- Senior stakeholder management
- work with cross-functional teams to understand the network and cloud infrastructure requirements for development and operations,
- end to end design - manage the implementation of security services -
- secure architecture development, testing,pre and production environments.
- GCP networks and security
- GCP - Certifications preferred
- Core Infrastructure Cloud expertise
- Cloud Security experience - GCP
- Network security
- Knowledge around automation/DevOps
- Infrastructure-as-code - Terraform
- API Based architecture
If you have the relevant skills/experience, please forward your profile for an immediate review.
Cloud Architect - GCP & Security - Contract INSIDE IR35 - 6-12 Months - London