Cloud Infrastructure Architect - GCP & Security - Contract INSIDE IR35 - 6-12 Months - London
Cloud Architect with expertise in Google Cloud Platform (GCP) & Security focus, is urgently required by a leading Digital Consultancy. You will be a lead on an exciting project, ensuring the Cloud Strategy implemented is Secure.
You will have deep technical knowledge of GCP with the ability to create complex & challenging architecture & have a core Cloud Security focus.
You will be working within a high performing team, where you will be integral to the clients Cloud security strategy.
- Lead architect for Financial Services customer - delivering GCP expertise
- Security in the Cloud
- Collaborate with Engineering teams for implementation
- Senior stakeholder management
- work with cross-functional teams to understand the network & cloud infrastructure requirements for development & operations,
- end to end design - manage the implementation of security services -
- secure architecture development, testing, pre & production environments.
- GCP networks & security
- GCP - Certifications preferred
- Core Infrastructure Cloud expertise
- Cloud Security experience - GCP
- Network security
- Knowledge around automation/DevOps
- Infrastructure-as-code - Terraform
- API Based architecture
If you have the relevant skills/experience, please forward your profile for an immediate review.
email@example.com / 020 3828 6965
Cloud Architect - GCP & Security - Contract INSIDE IR35 - 6-12 Months - London