City of London, London
£95000 - £110000 per annum + + Benefits, Bonus
about 1 month ago
Cloud Architect - AWS - Cyber Security - London - Financial Services
Cloud Architect (AWS) is urgently needed by a world leader in Digital Payments. You will be a Technical lead for Cloud (AWS) and have responsibility for the hands-on engineering and architecture as a part of the IAM (Identity Access Management) team - building the next generation of Technology stacks.
This is a fantastic opportunity to get involved with a truly innovative company who continue to make a significant impact to the financial world. You will come from a hands-on background with the ability to deliver complex cloud solutions that are secure. The successful candidate will also have a keen motivation to develop their Cyber Security Skills and IAM. Could this be the opportunity for you to go to the next level?
*My client have returned to the office with a hybrid model in place - 3 days in the office, 2 remote. Candidates will be required to attend the office as per the new strategy.
- AWS Cloud Lead for the IAM team
- SME for Cloud security implementations
- Work with various stakeholders, IT teams in order to ensure successful design and implementation of solutions
- Lead on challenging projects including:
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Access governance
- Cloud Migrations
- Complex AWS Setups
- Act as a Mentor/coach to less experienced members of the team
- 60% Architecture based, 40% Hands-on engineering/Development
Technical Skills/Experience: Essential
- Expert AWS skills
- Software Development - Coding (Java, Pythion etc)
- DevOps - CI/CD Pipelines, Kubernetes
- Build of VPC's
Technical Skills: Desirable
- Cyber Security experience
- IAM Tools
If you have the relevant skills and experience, please forward your profile for an immediate review.
Cloud Architect - AWS - Cyber Security - London - Financial Serv