City of London, London
£32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Client Success Manager - Technology
- Based: City of London
- Sector: Technology, FinTech and Business Transformation
- Salary: (Base £35-50,000) OTE £75-100k
Pioneer Search are hiring! We are currently looking for a Client Success Manager to join us here at Pioneer Search to focus on client success via account development and new client acquisition in EMEA. If you enjoy building long-term relationships, networking and working with pretty chill people then this role might be for you!
Who are Pioneer Search?
We have five core sectors; Business Change, Cyber Security Data Science, Technology, and Electronics. We are looking for an experienced recruiter to support the FinTech and Insurance market within the Technology team.
With 30 years leadership in the business Pioneer Search was created 7 years ago to deliver a market leading and truly consultative recruitment experience. Spearheaded from our London HQ in the heart of the City, you will get the opportunity to work in a prestigious office and report directly to the Managing Director.
What is the job of the Client Success Manager?
- Account Director & Business Development
- Networking at industry events, seminars to build strategic long-term relationships
- RFP & RFI Proposal writing for FinTech & Insurance sectors
- Leadership and oversite of client delivery utilising the vertically aligned recruiters
- This is a pure client facing role with no hands-on delivery on the candidate side
What are we looking for in you as our Client Success Manager?
- 3+ years Technology or Change recruitment experience
- Experience of both Client Management and Business Development
- Enterprising approach to networking and client acquisition
- Someone that likes to build and work with a team
- Leadership potential
Why would you do this for Pioneer Search?
- Greenfield opportunity to create a role for yourself and make an impact
- If you are in a larger business and want to move away from delivery
- Gain the experience of working for the Managing Director; Mentoring, coaching, training by the business owners and management
- Bigger basic and 30% commission! LinkedIn Recruiter, Flexible working, Laptop, iPhone and company credit card.
What do we offer to our Consultants that you can be part of?
- Monthly incentives and dining at London's top restaurants
- A Christmas & Summer party- For Summer 2019 we spent the morning in a private cinema screening followed by a day at the races, and for Christmas we're off to Barcelona!
- Team nights out Go-Karting, Pool Nights, Cocktail Making Lessons, In-Door Golf to name but a few
- Full benefits including half price cinema tickets, season ticket loan, 12% off Apple Store, Taste Card, free iPhone mobile insurance