City of London, London
£65000.00 - £120000.00 per annum
6 months ago
This is a great opportunity for a junior/mid-level quant developer to join the Quantitative Strategies team at a leading Investment Bank. Internally, there is a real desire to take on someone who has the appetite to learn, grow and be developed by a highly-talented and diverse group of individuals. Your work will provide technical and quantitative support to all the bank's derivatives trading businesses along with risk reporting and trade capture.
The successful applicant will be more development-focused than pure mathematical as this is an exciting chance to be very hands on in front office support. Your excellent C++ and C# skills will have a demonstrable impact on the division within an environment where everybody contributes.
- Support trading and risk management systems
- Ensure system's ability in trade capturing, market data capturing, PnL monitoring, risk batch running and reporting
- Work very closely with trading
- Develop and deploy software solutions
- Maintain close relationships with multiple teams
- Excellent C++ skills on Windows and Linux
- Computer Science graduate or STEM-related field
- 3-5 years' experience - 1-5 if PhD
- Ability to work calmly in a fast-paced environment
- Additional VBA, SQL, C# WPF beneficial
C++ Quant Developer